TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING NOT FOR WHAT IT ONCE WAS, BUT FOR WHAT IT CAN BE.

if you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Monday, December 14, 2009

TARDINESS.

7:00 am

Yawning as loud as possible. I twisted my bones and reached for the door. "Good morning world!" I puff my eyes (Which couldn't open itself) as I was stepping my clumsy feet down the stairs. (Yawning) I went straight for the nearest seen soft furniture so I could lie myself up, But unfortunately the only nearest and softest furniture downstairs was this woodblock chairs tinted with heavy brown Color and well varnished not to mention the handmade laces placed equally on the chairs feet. Nice! Have you ever experienced having this waking-up disorders? It always happens when im about to wake up after a long dream of Fantasies and illusions. It kinda made me lazy to stand up but to do so, I always aim to have my rest back like im a koala or whatever the sleepiest mini creature living. I always felt sleepy like im the most batugan person in the world to have the lamest bones tucked in my body. Well I don’t believe it ever existed. As I lay myself to those woodblocks of chairs, I tried to double-check the wall clock to make sure im not late. And guess what? I WAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers