TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING NOT FOR WHAT IT ONCE WAS, BUT FOR WHAT IT CAN BE.

if you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Monday, June 6, 2011

GV!

love this day.

tho i hate mondays. well first of.

woke up late and missed my first class. (dammn! i always missed it. shoot!) second? i forgot my a4 size bonds. so i ahve to buy anthr one AGAIN!

well, as always? bad hair day comes in my way. CHAKA! hahaha! :D
thoutght i wouldnt like this day anymmore. Until..

JUSTIN saves the day! hooray! :D

i thought he;s not studying at mapua already. i really thought he transfered. but then?
when i walked in inside the campus. the first thing i saw was HIM! hello there handsome! hahaha. he ddnt saw me though, well a good thing! :) but as my day went butterflies and tiring as well i had to finish the project of pdd of IEs at nick's awesome pad.

we are about to get home by 6pm onwards with my groupies when we stepped outside the gate. I JUST SAW HIM IN HIS CAR! what the! :D

idunnoh what happens next im just feeling lil breezy rught now shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers