TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING NOT FOR WHAT IT ONCE WAS, BUT FOR WHAT IT CAN BE.

if you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It will be all worthwhile.

I don't belong in the world full of strangers. I find it hard to see the reality in each individual. I'ts like the universe is their own playground and you need to play along for you to matter.

I wanna Matter. but i'm not that strong.

I cry every time my flaws conceals the whole me, and then i lose. But its not losing that scares me most, but the chance that i lost. That unpredictable element in happenings that even without assignable cause opens up to you freely. That - what i missed.

Imagine how a small fear and insecurity can eat up every chance that will come along. This madness has taught me something clandestinely life changing.

"Everyday is a battle. you fight for your own self  to survive."


If i will not man up and face that big playground. I will not learn how to live. Even in the smallest fragments of my dreams will always be shaded dark. I will always cry, shaking and scared. I will always be small and worth crap to those strangers.

Its hard to find your strength specially when you don't know to where you will look at.

Start with yourself. you'll see enormous things your good at. Then you will matter. Not just to every individual but to the whole world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers