TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING NOT FOR WHAT IT ONCE WAS, BUT FOR WHAT IT CAN BE.

if you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Friday, September 30, 2011

.....

just watched "My Amnesia Girl."


ngayon ko lang na appreciate yung movie. as in totally just now. woaah. :))
besides the fact that i enjoyed looking at toni gonzaga's diff. fits, and the banat lines in each scenes. there's something in that film that really catches me most...


anyways im missiing my best bud phoebe more! :((
namimiss nkita pobs sobraa! sigh.

first thing im gonna do after i graduate two years from now.. ill be working my ass off really hard to get there and be with ya, the three of us hahaha prang 3 idiots lng. :]

i miss you phoebe! see ya soon.

theres nothing more i wanna do. only to buy a house on my own for my mom nd be with my best buddy plus twin sister.

nothing more nothing less.
someday. haha!

we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers