The thought about this for a second. "True. but if you never really make friends, you probably don't have anyone to be your two a.m. which would kind of suck."
i just looked at him as he stirred his soup, carrots spinning in the liquid. "your what?"
"Two a.m." He swallowed, then said, "You know. The person you can call at two a.m and, no matter what, you can count on them. Even if they're asleep or it's cold or you need to be bailed out of jail... they'll come for you. it's like, the HIGHEST LEVEL OF FRIENDSHIP."
- Dave Wade,
"What happened to goodbye."
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (44)
- happy friday the 301th everyone haha! maipilit lang.
- "It's not enough to study hard. the best way to gr...
- finalized schedule for this term.
- This is how i end my term break.
- malcolm x
- goodmorning thursday!
- enrollment time.
- FIX YOU - coldplay
- other half.
- reading makes sense.
- TERM BREAK.
- a whole lot of thinking.
- LOVIN it.
- 55179.) There's nothing you can do that can't be d...
- bummed up.
- my bumble bee.
- GOODLUCK FIRST TERM FINALS! :D
- girls night out
- excited fo later! :D
- whenever you feel like dancin.. you don't have to ...
- Should've kissed you.
- wattaa week!
- here comes another Hell of a week.
- Dont listen to the radio
- secret boutique
- ▼ September (41)