TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING NOT FOR WHAT IT ONCE WAS, BUT FOR WHAT IT CAN BE.

if you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

girls night out



morning classes nd verification for my subs then kevin showed up everywhere i go. hayyyayay your soo handsome and sweet but im not THAT into you much.. anyways. i was figuring out how to pass my one most-likely-to-fail subject. aaargh i hate that eco2. but i know that i will. pass. *fingers crossed.

anwyays, headed home with svet and off to salon with mom (kahit umulan pa go!) saw the man that ruined my life, twice. nd voila! do my nails. nd home sweet home for dinner with my girls.

off to repub for dinner nd to celebrate jazmines birthday. but before that we messed up our room. kaka bihis at ayos.

girls nightout with:

jazmin, amber, nia, odette and me

well some of the boys went too.

king, berto nd cholo showed up too that night.
uses king's car nd zoom to resortsworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers