TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING NOT FOR WHAT IT ONCE WAS, BUT FOR WHAT IT CAN BE.

if you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

goodmorning thursday!

I can't sleep again.


"1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9.. down to 500" i stopped counting. iam yawning but i can't sleep. what the hell is wrong with me?

what i did is adjust my sched and there..


not yet finish though, still thinking if i could add one more major but the only sect left for emg70 starts at 6-7.30pm :(

still have 2 more years before i could graduate. "nakakaiyak naman!" but thats okay. still thankful i have a chance to study. muntikan nkong makickout sa mapua before as in literally MUNTIKAN! hndi mahirap sa mapua eh. SOBRANG HIRAAAAP LANG! bwiset. hahahaha! :)) ill be going back to industrial engineering. basta wla lng bgsak every term. kayang kaya ko yan!

for myself and for the sake of my family and to desperately see phoebe. :D
AJAA!

ill be dealing with my studies and myself first. and the rest? i dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers