TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING NOT FOR WHAT IT ONCE WAS, BUT FOR WHAT IT CAN BE.

if you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

SATURDAY.

"its just now that im loving saturdaaays"


well




my sat. morning sucks bigtime. besides that iam late and im wearing my not-so-comfy clothes, alex pinili (A.R friend) saw me with hanna corvera rushing myself out as i walk pass on then in the central station. they were doing their photography somethin. and then exchange greetings. balex took a shot on me. i look stupid nd in full sweat and soo panget" aaargh! wrong timing oh. Bwiset n araw to. hehehe but then as my class for ie went on. we moved out to west 3rd floor to wait for our next class. oh wait. "WE" means.. im with Svet santos. hahahha. anyways. as iam taking my LQ2 nd freaking finals in phy2 my twin sister called saying they are waiting for me in the cafe shop near our school. and there i go after my exam.

with Clay, Nia and of course my twin sister, Odette. they said they would drop by on me after their duty at Quezon institute. well like they said.


and then catch up stories and their duty hell day. haha they were soo loud like everyone was lookin at us REALLY! but i guess its alryt afterall im a regular customer. hehehe.




as the heavy rain stopped. we decided to go home already as we head to the exit i saw elmer nd lewis from afar. nice! they were with they're friends. then i said hi to lewis nd elmer. i introduce ,y friends to them. and so elmer was like
" april si ano oh..."
i was soo clueless but then it hit me when i saw kevin. hahha! kevin sanjose. i said hi to him but then he ignored me like i was embarrassing him. well im not making fun of you kevin! haha! i never thought he would be interested in me.

and there we went home already. :)

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers