TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING NOT FOR WHAT IT ONCE WAS, BUT FOR WHAT IT CAN BE.

if you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

APE-kinda-things


This is what im
INTO
now:


1. my loads of Math classes. (and when i say math? i mean. deep thinking of numbers shutthehellup kinda thing)

2. Master's chef series (etc and 2nd avenue channel, i always rush myself to go home just to make in time for master chef series ahaha! i love their food genres)

3. PHOTOGRAPHY. (like who doesnt love photography right? hahaha. before were just ignoring those slrs but now i couldnt live the house without my lomo cam and the eos)

4.Fashion world (models,styles,fashion trends, events - these are making me caruuuyzy! miranda kerr you rock!)

5. BLOG this BLOG that. (now that no one is stopping me to express anything in the world wide web. i must say.. i build my world around blogging than building it with worthless skanks)

6.FRIENDS, GOD, FAMILY. (i appreciate everyone and everything now. as clearly as i see them. :) and im thankful for that)


i kinda wanna sorta desperately rushing myself up, to graduate as fast as i could to go to aussie and be with my bestfriedn phoebe and her family, and im gonna start what i gave plan myself haha! *wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers