TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING NOT FOR WHAT IT ONCE WAS, BUT FOR WHAT IT CAN BE.

if you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

taking baby steps..

i wanna be in aussie in right now, staying with her family feels like im at home too. :(
i wanna rush myself to graduate and fly to australia with my twin sister and boom. nothing more nothing less.
let's take it from there. then i'll be living my life there and be a successful one. then after i dunno. go with the flow of life i guess? :)
but before making that happen..

ill be finishing my set plan for now. i set my goals too high to almost impossble to attain. so that a perfect distraction wouldn't just tear that set plan off. :)

taking baby steps now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers