TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING NOT FOR WHAT IT ONCE WAS, BUT FOR WHAT IT CAN BE.

if you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

saddest message i read today.

10pm
Girl: babe, let's meet later. I miss you.
Boy: alright, I'll just finish this round of beer.
Girl: you're drinking again?
Boy: don't worry; I'll be there, okay?
Girl: okay, I'll be waiting.
hours passed, more of the boy's friends came and they enjoyed too much that he forgot about the time.
The boy looked at his cellphone and saw four messages and 10 missed calls.
He shut his phone down to pretend his battery was drained.
1am
The boy went home and saw his brother, panicking outside the house and looking for him.
Brother: someone called earlier! Your girlfriend's bag was snatched, but she followed the snatchers and they shot her!
Boy: don't mess with me man. Stop joking.
The boy opened his cellphone and looked at her messages.
11: 00pm
Babe, where are you?
11: 30pm
Babe, why is your phone off?
11: 45pm
Babe, there are guys following me. I'm scared. Where are you? : '(
12: 00am
Happy Anniversary Babe, I love you. I wanted to greet you personally, but I think I won't see you tonight. Good night babe, I hope you're not drunk when you get home.
(This was originally in Filipino, but I translated it for you guys.)
I felt sad, reading this.
Guys, you'll never know when you'll lose the people you love.
Show them everyday how much you love them because you'll never know when you can't, anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers