TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING NOT FOR WHAT IT ONCE WAS, BUT FOR WHAT IT CAN BE.

if you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Friday, July 15, 2011

DRAFT.

I was deleting some of my old files while i saw this draft in my folder. i still remember when i was in the builder newspaper in my school. i was a writer. But i haven't submitted anything that is completely worth reading.


ONE (still i haven't figure out what title would

This is the thing I hate the most. Running. When everything doesn’t turn to their rightful places you’ll end up being frightened and feared that it takes you to the point where there is no escape but to run like the hurried cheetah.
That’s what my life is about i have this tiny little issue when it comes to self- esteem. If I would even rate myself I’ll be in the bottom rank most probably.

i remember a song. one of hayley williams;
"And I've always lived like this, Keeping a comfortable distance And up until now I had sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness. Because none of it was ever worth the risk."


i was so stunned by the way she forms her thoughts and deep intellectual writings. and then i realized we were analogous. well not precisely but of the same manner of how deep we express our lives in mostly parallel of it.

anyways. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers