TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING NOT FOR WHAT IT ONCE WAS, BUT FOR WHAT IT CAN BE.

if you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

what a tiring day with this two buddies.



my twin sister (wearing a clinical uniform) and Salima (long sleeves polo) had been bossing me around this day. iam even late in my first class just to fix my twin sister's barangay clearance and "sedula" that she needed in exactly 2pm ths day, i was so pissed and mad almost running out of patience when she keeps nagging me.

and then i cut nd missed my laboratory class at mapua just to give this clearance shit to my sister's instructor C.I she was waiting for me at the Manila Doctors hospital with salima. i was rushing up soo bad that i dnnt mind missing my lab class.

and when i got there i found out she wouldnt need it now, she can just pass it up on monday nextweek. DAMNNHELL RIGHT??

fucknsht.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers