TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING NOT FOR WHAT IT ONCE WAS, BUT FOR WHAT IT CAN BE.

if you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

opinion.

her opinion matters.




Ok, I’m sick and tired of people being like
“Omg that zombie guy is soo cool.”
and girls being like
“He needs to marry me.”
No, I’m sorry but before that guy was on Lady Gaga’s video everyone looked at him as if he was one big freak because of his tattoos.

The second Lady Gaga puts him in her video everyone is like OMG HE’S SO UNIQUE, blah blah blah. No, I knew about that guy before the whole Lady Gaga thing and all the comments I saw online were things like

“He’s going to regret it”

“What an idiot” Things like that.

I bet if he hadn’t even been in that video no one would care about him and people would still view him as some

“Weirdo who tattooed himself as a zombie.”

So everyone needs to stfu.

Think about it.


- anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers