TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING NOT FOR WHAT IT ONCE WAS, BUT FOR WHAT IT CAN BE.

if you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

missyoudad!

i miss you daddyo!



last night i finally had a chance to talk with my dad! (thanks to skype) yehaay! i was soo down all week because the last time he was online, i was in my deep peaceful sleep haha! i got tired from my wholeday class nd lab that day. :( but lastnight i was wide awake! and booom! hello daddyo!

he was sooo-soo kulit he showed me his house in new jersey and he's borders and everything! he even ate his lunch with us! aww :(( i really cried after that.

also! i set a 3-way videocall with dad nd my sister but too bad my sis tina was at her office doing her partime, so we ddnt talk much with her :) (Nextime!) and even dad's sermons never fail to xtal, haha i miss him doing that.

waaahhh!! thank god he never fails to guide my dad :(
love you papa! i miss you. we'll be together soon. promise!
after my graduation ill go to phoebes then il pay you a visit too! i will do that!

..in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers